Advisors offer a simple management service specifically designed for older adults wanting to “age safe at home” and families who may not be able to insure the basic safety, security and upkeep of an aging parents home.
For a monthly fee a trained Advisor will visit your home weekly, conduct a brief check-in, identify potential safety and/or fall hazards as well as observe and report home maintenance and accessibility issues that could impact you or your loved ones health, safety, security and comfort. While there, an Advisor can take care of routine home services such as replace filters, change light bulbs, check smoke detectors, change batteries, and review seasonal preparations. To help protect older Americans from elder abuse and financial exploitation, Advisors maintain a vetted network of screened craftsmen to perform any necessary interior or exterior repairs.
A turnkey solution to help older adults remain independent and concerned family to rest easy.
Weekly Visits Can Include:
• Environmental assessment for safety/accessibility
• Observation of the overall condition of the home
• Furniture placement or assist to de-clutter living area
• Check smoke detectors, replace filters, bulbs, batteries
• Recommend necessary maintenance and modifications
• Provide screened and vetted providers for home repairs
• Increased safety & security
• Reduced chance for injuries
• Maintain independent living
• Peace of mind for the family
The Investment is Simple…
Age Safe® Check-ins
Weekly Home and Safety Audit
Monthly Cost = $300.00
Annual Cost = $3600.00*
*Less than 1 month cost of Assisted Living Facility and 15 days of Nursing Home Care
Compare the Annual Cost of our service to Monthly Long Term Care Costs Across the United States below:
We never see ourselves having to leave our homes and neighborhood until an accident, injury or illness limits our ability to move safely and independently around our home.
Prevention is the Key to Maintaining Your Independence!
Are you interested in joining a fast growing network of Home Safety and Property Management Advisors dedicated to protecting the 70+ million older Americans choosing to age-in-place? CLICK HERE to Learn More