Age Safe America is a national membership organization.
Members are independent advisors, providers, contractors and professionals dedicated to helping seniors and families determine the steps necessary to maximize both safety and independence. Members provide a myriad of valuable services to older adults, aging boomers and homeowners. Members proudly display our patriotic emblem in their own marketing to validate their commitment to help everyone enjoy the freedom and independence to “age safe at home“.
Types of Membership:
☐ Advisor Member:
Only those who purchase the Age Safe Training Program will have the privilege to become an Advisor Member.
☐ Business Member:
Individuals, professionals and business owners engaged in the senior services industry and affiliated industries.
☐ Consumer Member: (coming soon)
Discounts, tips, advise and free stuff.
Current Membership Benefits:
- Use of the ASA Member Logo
- Listing on National Website
- Press Release Template
- Quarterly ASA Newsletter
- Monthly Coaching Calls: (Advisor Members)
- Teleseminars by Partners and Industry Experts
- Caregiver Information Guide (free gift for your clients)
- FREE Copy of Grace and Grit Insights to Real-Life Challenges of Aging for Adult Children and their Parents
by Award Winning Author, Fritzi Gros-Daillon Chief Advocacy Officer for Age Safe America
The following may be eligible for Membership: Any individual, sole proprietor, partnership, corporation, association or non-profit involved in home safety, aging-in-place, home modifications, senior services and affiliated industries. Members agree to conduct their business maintaining the highest standards and abide by our Code of Conduct and Fair Practice. Members also agree to an annual “Best Practice” Background Screening by our US based partner.
Our Membership complements rather than competes with other industry programs, certifications and affiliations.
Annual Membership Fees:
Business Member: $199.00 $159.00 (includes “Best Practice” Background Screen)
- Complete the application agreement form. (5 minutes)
- Payment of the annual membership fees. (3 minutes)
- Complete the annual background screen. (5 minutes) …link sent via email
Membership Application Agreement
Please note that every field is REQUIRED.