Age Safe® America is a national membership, training and advocacy organization dedicated to meet the growing need for Home Safety Assessments and Aging-in-Place Home Modifications. The company is directed by nationally recognized experts in fall prevention, home safety, aging-in-place, universal design, home modifications, environmental assessment, and marketing to seniors and aging boomers. We provide training, consulting, certifications, product reviews, tools, resources and support to businesses and organizations providing products and services to seniors and their adult children.
Members are independent senior home safety advisors, providers, contractors, remodelers and healthcare professionals dedicated to helping seniors and families determine the steps necessary to maximize both safety and independence. Members provide a myriad of valuable services to older adults, aging boomers and homeowners. Members proudly display our patriotic emblem in their own marketing to validate their commitment to help everyone enjoy the freedom and independence to “age safe at home“.
Current Membership Benefits:
- Use of Age Safe® America Proud Member Logo
- New Member Press Release Template
- Quarterly “Age Safe® Live Well” Newsletter
- Monthly Coaching Calls: (Advisor Members only)
- Teleseminars by Partners and Industry Experts
- Monthly Content for Your Blog or Newsletter
- 500 Motivational and Inspirational Quotes
- Caregiver Information Guide (important free gift for your clients)
- Discount on Senior Home Safety Specialist™ certification for staff
The following may be eligible for Membership: Any individual, sole proprietor, partnership, corporation, association or non-profit involved in home safety, aging-in-place, home modifications, senior services and affiliated industries. Members agree to conduct their business maintaining the highest standards and abide by our Code of Conduct and Fair Practice. Members also agree to a “Best Practice” Background Screening by our US based partner.
Our Membership complements rather than competes with other industry programs, certifications and affiliations.
Annual Membership Fee:
$199.00 (includes “Best Practice” Background Screen)
Advisor Member: First year membership included with Training Program
- Complete the application agreement form. (5 minutes)
- Payment of the annual membership fees. (3 minutes)
- Complete the annual background screen. (5 minutes) …link sent via email