Today as we pause to celebrate the 4th Anniversary of Age Safe® America, we also find ourselves looking forward to our next year of growth and service. Building on what we have envisioned and actualized to date, we will bring knowledge and growth into the year 2020 to better serve the 56 million Americans who will be age 65 and over. This population will have grown 20% since we launched back in July of 2015.
Over the last four years we have trained and coached professionals and entrepreneurs throughout North America, Europe and the Middle East. Today, we are truly grateful to all those who have helped Age Safe America develop into the trusted and respected organization we are today. In four short years, Age Safe America has established a national brand, obtained two USPTO registered trademarks, designed an informative website, created an industry recognized certification, launched an important consumer campaign (“Grab Bars Are The New Seat Belts“), developed a family caregiver course, launched the Age Safe® Services Registry, and addressed the US Senate Special Committee on Aging annual report to inform policymaking in Congress.
There are several things to which we attribute our success. Of those, the most obvious would be our passion and mission to train and empower professionals, entrepreneurs, seniors and caregivers with the essential knowledge necessary to better help clients, themselves or a loved one to age safe at home. Secondly is our bigger vision to affect the safety, security and longevity of the world’s aging population. Third and most importantly, the dedicated people we have attracted and the quality partnerships that support our mission and vision.
Progress is the ultimate motivation. – Tony Robbins
We have partnered and aligned with industry leading companies, national associations, government agencies, non-profits, Fortune 100 companies, and respected innovators and influential thought leaders, all committed to the same high ideals to which Age Safe America aspires to. Below is a short list of our Friends and Partners… Thank You!
– AgeinPlace.com/Mark Hager
– AginginPlace.com/Patrick Roden
– American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI)
– Best Buy® Company In-Home Care Advisors
– Continuing Education Institute of Illinois (CEII)
– Go4Life® (National Institute on Aging at NIH)
– Home Access Professionals/Robert Gurinowitsch
– Home Care Association of America/Phil Bongiorno
– HomesRenewed/Louis Tenenbaum
– LifeWork Systems/Judy Ryan
– Lowe’s® Home Improvement
– National Association of Home Builders (NAHB)
– National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI)
– Reassure Analytic®/Dr. Oscar E. Rodriguez
– SeniorSafe Aging/Kristopher Rench
– Society of Certified Senior Advisors (CSA)
– Solid Rock Enterprises/Chris Moore
– SteveHoffacker.com/Steve Hoffacker
– Universal Design Institute/Richard Duncan
– Whole Care Network/Chris MacLellan
– And All Current and Former Advisory Team Members
Plan for independence!
We all want to live safe, independent and comfortable, regardless of our age or ability. Unfortunately, many homes were not designed to give you freedom as you age. Whether you are an aging boomer, or elder living by yourself or with a family member, necessary additions or home modifications will help you continue living independently. Trained advisors and qualified contractors are available to help you plan and create the safety, comfort and flexibility in the home that you want and need. Age Safe® Live Well.